Week 3: Activity#3_1

Scenarios

Feelings/ Emotions

Action

Results of the Action

You have a classmate who leads in making your classmates laugh at you. He also makes you feel that you do not belong to their group. You always choose to ignore but this time you cannot stand it.

angry, curious, frustrated, upset

I will talk to him if he has a certain problem with me. If he does, we will settle it like growing adults. If he doesn’t, I would just pity and lose respect for him because he gains joy in other people’s sorrow. I’ll go back to ignoring it because he probably is the one with the problem and not me.

I’ve learned how to deal with immature behavior. I may have to go back to being laughed but at least I did the right thing.

The end of the semester is near, and most teachers require you to submit all the outputs in their subjects. But you are still working on them and you find it difficult to handle the situation. They particularly remind you to comply because you failed in the previous grading period. You must pass time because this is your last chance.

confused, stressed,

I will manage my time by cutting off time on leisure. If can’t still manage to finish even after doing my best, I will ask for an extension. If they didn’t allow it, I’ll just try again next time and find the problem on why I’m not keeping up with these tasks and make a solution for it.

I’ve learned about time management, acceptance, and problem-solving.

You experience a pimple breakout in your face because of hormonal imbalance that changed your appearance. You are not comfortable with it because your crush might not like you.

insecure, worried

I’ll try to practice proper facial care, not just to impress others but for the sake of my own health.

I have a healthier face. I have a higher chance of being liked back.

You always have arguments with your parents because of staying less at home. You spend more time with your friends because you share the same interests and desire for independence.

frustrated, upset

I’ll try to think about those arguments and reason with them; find the root of the problem or argument. I’ll also talk to them about spending time with my friends because with them is when I’m happy, and I don’t think they wouldn’t want me to be happy.

I’ve learned about opening up to others and reasoning with arguments.

 


Comments