Week 2: Discussion #2

You now have the idea on how things affect one’s self. Knowing those factors, aspects, indicators, and ways to know yourself better was just an instrument to help you be able to meet and embrace your being.

Who you are, what you do, and what you have been through are ultimate reasons why you are unique from others. This activity will let you dig deeper by remembering some important aspects that made you who you are. You are opt to share your answers with your teacher/classmates.

(Answer the questions in 3-5 sentences):

1. What are the things or who are the people that/who make you feel confident?

    My family, my friends, and my upcoming project are the things that make me feel confident and boost my self-esteem. My family and friends would always cheer me up when I feel down, motivating me to try once more whenever I fail. They'd always tell me to keep pursuing which makes me feel like I can do more and better things. My project also gives me confidence. It is a reminder that I always have another passion that could make me successful one day.

2. What makes you doubtful to yourself?

    I don't have that much doubt about myself and the things I do. I only have some on simple tasks like schoolworks about my answers. Other than that, I'm pretty certain about myself.

3. How do thoughts of other people about you affect your mood?

    I don't really mind other people's thoughts and opinions. Specially if it harms me and what I'm doing, I'd just ignore it. If something were to bother me, it would be my own thoughts.

4. What is the biggest decision you have made in your life? How did that decision affect you and your decision-making?

    The biggest decision I've made in life so far is going in this institution. Even if it would mean that I'd mostly live most of my days far from my parents, I'd be able to secure my future better and be a bit more independent in the run. I met a lot of great people, learned a lot and I wouldn't be able to do and acquire all of these if I didn't made that decision back then. Also, it gave me a bit more confidence in making big decisions from options I wouldn't even consider before. It put me on the edge of the box where I can see both sides.

Comments