Week 3: Discussion#3

Q1: What did you discover about yourself?

I have discovered that emotions and feelings are what drives us to do what we want to do, but these might also be an extraneous variable on making decisions. I've also discovered that I am more mature than I was before, specially on decision-making. As a growing young adult, my reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills have gotten better over the years. I have also made a clearer path to my future. With the current lesson, I am now aware of the reasons for most of my irrational emotions and I now know how to deal with them.

Q2: Which aspect of personality do you give more priority to be dominant in developing your well-being? Physical, Mental, Emotional, or Spiritual?

I prioritize my mental aspect more than the rest of them. The mental aspect is the one that mostly drives the improvement of the other aspects. Also, as growing young adults, we need to protect and nurture our mental health during this transition because this will be the basis of our perception of things as we finally step on adulthood.


Comments