Week 1: Written Work #1

    I am a simple man. I am motivated and dedicated when it comes to my own interests. I try to achieve more but if I really can’t, I settle for work-arounds. I appreciate what I have and can do. I don’t care about luxury. I only even have two goals in life, to be happy and to contribute to society. That’s why I don’t really get bothered about other things, such as other people’s opinion. When it harms me from achieving my goal, I simply ignore it, and I am thankful for I have this ability. Although, what gets to me is myself. I am usually the hindrance to my own progress. Even though I don’t care about other’s opinion that much, I do care for my own. That’s why I always get set back by my own doubts and second thoughts. Also, I often try to put too much on my plate when it comes to tasks because I always have too much to do. Nevertheless, I always accomplish most of my tasks. If I can’t, I just let it be and move on to the next one. That’s basically how we deal with life.

Comments