Week 4: WrittenWork#2

 Answer the following questions in not less than 5 sentences each. Be specific with your answers and elaborate.

1. What were the most difficult challenges you have encountered in life?

The fact that I am growing and I need to start on becoming a grown-up is the hardest challenge that I've encountered and still facing. I guess it's just hard to realize that there are some childish things you need to drop as you grow up. Responsibilities, rules, and consequences keep changing and growing as well. We need to start being accountable for these responsibilities and maintain this behavior while also dealing with changes in our own behavior. Maybe it's not the fact that I can't, rather, it is the fact that I don't really want to. Although there isn't anything I could to stop time from passing so I might as well just suck it up and accept the fact that I can't do nothing about it.

2. How were you able to overcome these challenges?

I still haven't. I'm still overcoming all these challenges bit by bit. I'm still acquiring more skills and still learning the lessons that life is bringing me. My decision-making skill is still being improved. I am hoping that all these would somehow help me in overcoming the said challenges.

3. How did these challenges help you to be a better person? How do you think this would prepare you to your adulthood?

These challenges helped me to be more mature and accountable. These also helped in improving my decision-making skills. These also made me stronger, in terms of handling a handful of them on specific period of time. Even though I don't really want to, somehow, it is preparing me on the my next stage of life-adulthood. With the said skills that I have acquired and still acquiring, I could overcome further challenges that adulthood has to offer.

Comments