Week 8: Reflection#1 (Real People, Real Stories: Kevin and Apple)

What is/are the lesson/s you have learned in the lives if Apple and Kevin? By knowing their lives and the things they have been through, were it able to impact your life?

Kevin and Apple's testimonies about what they have been through are truly inspiring. They have suffered from depression, misery, and even thought of ending their own lives. Amidst all this, they still did not give in, rather, they found a solution to end their misery  through God. All had changed as they have accepted God into their lives. All of their pain have been unexplainably replaced by joy and peace. If ever that situation were to happen to me, I have learned that I would also be able to pull through and manage to find a way to find happiness as they did. As soon as I accept that I need help, the sooner the help will come to change my current situation. Whether it may be God or another person, I am hoping that there would also be someone to help me in my darkest times where I just could not go through on my own.

With that being said, their lives clearly have an impact in my life. I may not truly and fully feel that it did today but someday, if ever such thing were to happen, I may look back on this and say to myself that if they managed to pull through that, I know I also have a chance to do the same.


Comments