Week 10: Discussion#8 (Habits)

 (Based on our synchronous class)

At least 5 sentences each:

HABITS CAN BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE
1. CAN YOU IDENTIFY A POSITIVE HABIT THAT YOU HAVE? HOW CAN YOU STRENGTHEN IT?

I have a habit of being organized. I always organize my personal belongings such as clothes, school supplies, and other things. I also organize my files such as outputs for school and even my desktop icons. I feel uncomfortable when I see my own clutter but I do not really mind the mess of others. I can further improve this by continuing to keep this habit and have other applications for it such as time management.

2. CAN YOU IDENTIFY A NEGATIVE HABIT THAT YOU HAVE? HOW CAN YOU CHANGE 
One negative habit of mine is staying up late in the night. Sometimes, I am still awake up until sunrise. I am aware that this affects my health and sometimes even my school works. I also know that this is not the right method but I often fix this by continuing to stay up late until I am able to pull an all-nighter. I healthy and simple solution to this is discipline, but I am still not able to apply this all the time.

Comments