Week 7: Activity#3_2


Long Term Goals

I plan to graduate with the Degree of                          I am continuing to focus on my studies and

Bachelor Science in Aviation                                       achieve great results in order to pass the 

                                                                                    entrance examination for a great aviation

                                                                                    school.


I plan to be financially independent by                        I have started my first investment in

building a great investment portfolio                           cryptocurrencies and plan to expand to others

                                                                                    such as the stock market and investments  

                                                                                    offered in local banks.

 

I plan to enhance my knowledge in                             I am studying basic programming lessons

programming and produce numerous                         and tutorials and my art skills in order to

successful apps                                                           successfully release my first app.

Short Term Goals 

I plan to produce my first successful app                     I am finishing my studies earlier but still

                                                                                     thoroughly in order to have extra time for

                                                                                     learning about programming and art.

 

I plan to recover my capital in my first                          I am steadily and carefully trading 

investment                                                                    cryptocurrencies yet still maximize the gains 

                                                                                     in each trade.

 

I plan to apply my first investment in a                         Aside from learning to code, I am also 

bank                                                                             studying on how to apply my first

                                                                                     investment or a trust fund on a local bank.

Comments